View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Ok first edema?

About midway down this information sheet is table #3http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/uspi_neurontin.pdf
Guess what's there?
I don't want to seem pushy? But what kind of 'nerve pain' did/do you have in your abdomen? A few more details can help some of those who've been there a while with hints of what and/or where to look for possible issues. There are LOTS of folks here w/abdomen issues as well as others..
What have and/or are any of the docs saying? Tests you've had done? Etc.
I know it's hard for a new person to let 'out' too much as, you are new? But, at the same time, we can't steer you in the best directions for research and help if we don't have a bit more of the picture.
I've always found everyone here to be good and kind. Take a bit of time a little a day to read the 'Stickies' at the top of the forum. Up there are the 'goodies' that should be kept for easier reference. And, there are a lot of them!
Please don't be shy about asking questions. We all ask and have more ourselves for sure. Sometimes you get those answers you need? Others, you just mite be steered to the best direction that you need. Good luck and keep us all up to date! Hugs and hope! !!!!'s - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote