View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 02:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Simby....
It's so good to hear you are healing well. I'm sorry about the lingering problems with your legs, but all in all, it sounds very good. I've followed your posts for years (so it seems) and watched you going thru so much pain. Wasn't it you that remodeled your kitchen and had your counter tops heightened? I once owned a house that had previous owners both over 6'. They also put in higher countertops. I loved them.

It's really nice to see more and more names from OBT. I hope everyone makes their way back. Lots of us had a hard time without our friends/family connection. I was advised that the owner of TCL registered here on 8/29. It seems odd that it wasn't posted on her forum to let you all know. Put out the word to those you may know that are still needing the forums for support, love, friendship and lots of knowledge. We need to get this place built up even if BT does come back. No such thing as too much of a good thing!

I expect many will go to both boards.......but that's just me taking a wild guess.

Be Good to yourself and enjoy the gorgeous Fall in the NE.
shotspine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote