View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunnybabe View Post
I've been dx'd will idiopathic small fiber PN since about 2005, ran the full course of the usual meds. I'm now on cymbalta, 60mg, vimpat 300mg/day, topramax 200mg/day, and percocet 10/325 1 tab every night with ambien CR to get to sleep. Occaisional I'll take tramadol 2 tabs, or nucynta 50 mg during the day if I can't stand the foot pain.

OK, my "problem" is that I am 51 years old, married only 11 years and my sex drive is somewhere down between the basement and the sub-basement. This has been going on for about 4-5 years now. Oh yes, the wonderful change of life with that crap came along in 2009 on top of everything else soooooooooooo......how the heck am I supposed to figure out what is causing this lack of interest in sex and is there anything that we can do to get over it?
Ecklonia Cava (many brands "Fibroboost" is one)instead of Cymbalta because in addition to helping your pain levels, it is a high powered healthy antioxidant(better than green tea), allows for good sleep(growth hormone stimulating), relaxation(alpha wave stimulation) and good libido(acetylcholine), healthy circulation(vasodilatory). I take that and Curcumin(for pain is cox-2 inhibitor) and Resveratrol(for pain/ libido) and have not problems with any of that stuff. Very asymptomatic as well. I don't burn and sting like I used to on the pharms and feel have gotten better instead of worse. If you still experience any pain, add Holy Basil(also Cox-2 inhibitor). If you still have low libido consider Bacopa or Gotu Kola(both acetycholine libido stimulators).

"A robot may not harm humanity or thru inaction allow humanity to come to harm."

-R. Daneel Olivaw
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote