View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default an interesting bit of info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Brooks View Post
I had a question today from a patient about getting a dorsal cord stimulator (implantable device to help with back pain) and saw this older thread. Seems like different stuff (machines versus surgically-implanted device)...but wondering all the same if anyone has ever come across this. My contact mentioned they'd "seen stuff on line that it was helpful for PD patients"...

Debi

way back in the early 1900s edgar cayce recommended spine stimulation with his invention called a wet cell battery because he viewed parkinsonism is an imbalance in circulation annd communication between the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems..he also recommended daily massage. you can google cayces wet cell battery. if i remember seems he incorporated silver and gold solutions too.

there is a lot of NIH studies done by dr sandyk on emf pulsing and pd. i would love to see the mjff consider this type of therapy ...i am confused by michaels statement that you are in business to go out of business yet it appears that profit has to be the venue to achieve this goal isn't that contradictory?..are you integrating any complimentary medicine in your
work?

btw kudos to mjf for achieving some semblance of homeostasis. maybe its more than the med cocktail. c'mon michael...is it some wonderful immune modulator?
as with all illness there exists an x factor in the concept of grace and healing -i'm not so sure you can bottle that!
thanks
md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 06-03-2011 at 01:17 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote