View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear01 View Post
I have been on C for three years with no significant problems. I started out following their rotation guide then gradually started my own. I do not do my arms. There just isn't' much area to rotate there...I do have small indentations on my arms so I quit that area...I like to go sleeveless when it is hot. My stomach gets the inj's the most...lots of fat there and also my inner thighs. Make sure it is at room temperature. It takes a while to learn the needle setting for your different spots. If the needle is too short and doesn't go in to the fat...it can really sting. Yeah, I still get some red bumps or itchy spots but I just have to deal with that. Good luck to you!
Almost identical to my experience. I no longer use my arms. They are not so skinny anymore but it was a painful area to shoot and I don't want indentations there. I use my heinie and tummy the most. I use the autoinjector for the heinie. I keep a calendar showing the following to keep track. For example:

Right butt high = RBH

or, RBHO = Right butt high outer

Left stomach high inner = LSHI

and so on....

I try not to repeat any one spot more than once in two weeks. This really works! Good luck!

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (06-06-2011), Friend2U (06-04-2011)