View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Anyone miss me??

It's been a long time. I wish I could tell you that my PN was all gone. Nope! But I've learned to live with it.

Life has gone on. My husband and I decided to downsize into a smaller house. We found one with a fenced yard for my little dogs and a sunroom for me to work in. I'm still making jewelry. But the house isn't really a retirement bungalo. It's a 4 bedroom with 2 baths But moving after 25 years in the same house gave it a good cleaning out. So we did downsize. We are in town now and I've got flower gardens. I also have access to medical transportation should I need it and ambulances/fire dept. I do miss the old place and all the trees. We have good neighbors.

I lost one of my little dogs last week. We had to put him down. It has been extremely hard for me. After all he was my baby for 10+ years.

I still cannot sit without lots of pain, but I can't stand or walk without pain either. So I pretty much do whatever I have to do and just suffer thru it.

I had double cataract surgery last month and really worried about it because of the Sjogren's. They don't tell you ahead of time that the surgery cuts some of the nerves that go to the lacrimal gland. But at the same time the surface of the eye doesn't have as many nerves as it did before. So dryness doesn't seem to be as big of an issue as it was.

I hoped there would be big news about a cure for this stuff, but none of you are posting about it. I sure need a cure. It's affecting my GI tract and lungs big time now.

I'll stay in touch more. I was feeling down and needed old friends.

Billye