View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

KB through the over 4 years I have had this condition my emotions and coping have went in every direction. I had periods where I would take my frustrations out on my support. Also my moods and behavior was everywhere. Can your husband see a therapist for the mental aspects of this? Being on meds for the mental side and having someone to talk to can really help in terms of coping with this condition.
Does your husband need care all the time? I just ask cause you said that no one would be there for him. It is one thing if he is unable but if he is able to do on his own I think it is important for him to. It is ok for him to need help and ask for it but things he can do on his own for his mental and physical well being he should. Is there anyone you can ask to watch your child even for a few hours? It really sounds like you need some you time.
When I was talking about groups I meant in person ones. I know they are hard to find for families. You are more then welcome to post on here and if you want an email buddy I am here too. There are other family members who post on here and actually it helps me as a suffer. I see how it impacts our loved ones and I try to respond to the loved ones in my life in a better way.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dd in pain (08-10-2011)