View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The b's are one of Dr. Wahl's key mentions...

Here I go again, but in her book "Minding My Mitichondria", Dr. Wahl harps at length about the B vitamins because they are CRUCIAL to our mitochondria functioning properly. If you google the B vitamins you'll find lots of references to "nervous system health" but the reality is that they are truly vital and without them we end up in deep doo-doo.

Since we are trying not to eat many grains, it is hard to get all the Bs that we need, so we do take Jarrow's supplement for this called, appropriately, "B Right". It'll turn your pee OSHA yellow, but that just means your kidneys are working and excreting the B vitamins you don't use.

It has the methylcobalamin form of B12 and the P5P form of B6, I think it is, so it's a good blend. I think you need magnesium as well for optimal absorption, not sure about that or the timing, whether you have to take it at the same time (we don't, just too many pills) or have magnesium in your system. Magnesium is also critical and most people do not get enough in their diet.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (06-05-2011)