View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
by the way, i od'd on a pot brownie a couple weeks ago. a night of hell, couldnt sleep, and it intensified the pain in my right arm & hand!

so be careful!

and this is the webpage for the magazine where i scanned the pic. i do not endorse this, its just another source of info! thegreenleafaz.com
Point well taken. Actually the same happened to me months ago when given brownies from Colorado. VERY unpleasant. I felt so stupid laying on the bed wondering if we (DH and me) should call 911...me, a 57 year old woman having eaten too much pot brownie.

Thanks for the AZ MMJ site. Good information.

I am in this study through a cancer center who is also looking at other problems where MJ may be helpful. After ten years in Colorado, I am surprised that I am having a difficult time getting more professional sites rather than pothead sites.

Gotta say, MJ has come a long way. So many varieties. Boggles my mind. I am just going to be conservative as to an approach and try to give this a try with a few "controls," i.e. taking same amount of different varieties at the same time of day, eating a certain amount then noting amount of time/any effect, does it make me feel high or just relaxed. Does it help my spasms.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-04-2011)