Thread: Supplements
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Natren Healthy Trinity Probiotics is the best supplement ever!

I know we are on all these meds, and our stomachs are shredded from it and we get constipated like mad. I started taking these live probiotics about 2 months ago... AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I have taken vitamins off all sorts and have never seen a difference but this is the first time ever that I go bathroom everyday if not 2-3 times... and my stomach feels relaxed. I found them at a vitamin store for way cheaper than the website. Naturway, whole foods, those places are going to be expensive but if you have a discount vitamin store they will have them. I would even pay full price for the relief that I have gotten from them. Here is the website:

http://store.natren.com/Merchant2/me...uct_Code=60090

Also, I have taken other brands because they were less expensive and these by far exceeded the other brands. The other brands didnt really do much at all and I saw no difference, the day I got back on this I was good! Hope this helps! It will at least give your gut the healthy bacteria it needs to live. Also, I take one pill in the morning and one at night. It says to just take 1 a day, but I found with 2 being on all the medicine its perfect!
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (06-04-2011)