View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 01:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
@Lefty (by the way, DS is left handed)

Looks like the Indica variety may work best on the spasms. I may end up on the couch but more clear headed?

DH found some .org sites for me.
When I say "on the couch" I mean like tonight, for example. No pain, immobilized, and sound asleep! That's fine for bedtime, but not for after dinner relaxing with my partner!

And Trainwreck is one of my standards. Sour Diesel is another good one. Right now I am enjoying Island Haze. But I always try to have a little Trainwreck on hand . . . right now it is in hash form.

And I think people tend to "o.d." on edibles because their effects can be delayed as much as 90+ minutes, and people keep eating until they feel something. By then you are sunk! The first time I baked cookies I nibbled as I iced and decorated gingerbread shamrocks, about 2-2 1/2" in diameter, and I believe I had five before I was finished. Within about an hour I was advising my partner to keep an eye on me . . . . Two cookies became a dose, three for stubborn pain. When using edibles you must be prepared to wait for the benefits . . . and be prepared when they hit! You don't want to forget that brownie or those cookies when you decide to run a few errands . . . no, no, no!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-05-2011), dmplaura (06-05-2011)