View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, Billye (a/k/a/ Silverlady),

Was wondering what happened to you, and glad to see you back.

So very, very sorry to hear about your little dog. I know how devastating the loss of a pet can be, and I know how much pain you're in because of it. Hoping this will ease at least a little bit as time passes.

About your current state of health - sorry, too, that you're feeling so badly. Unfortunately, PN is still doing it's evil deeds and no magic bullet yet on the horizon.

As to the Sjogren's stuff, nothing there either. I found a local Sjogren's support group in early spring that meets five times a year, but was unable to attend because my husband fell this past winter and wound up with some bad ankle/leg fractures. All healed now, so looking forward to the next meeting (think it's July or August).

The group's coordinator is a woman who works for the Sjogren's Foundation, and she's very knowledgable (sp?). If there's anything specific you'd like me to ask when I do go, send me a PM.

You don't mention what, if anything, is being done for your lung problems. We've a niece who's had sarcoidosis since she was in her early 20's (now in her mid 50's) and lung issues associated with it. She does pretty well a lot of the time, but not to say she doesn't become ill with flares and other associated problems.

Best wishes,

Sheltiemom
Sheltiemom18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Silverlady (06-06-2011)