View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
Hey congrats on the study! Jim has found purple kush, its an indica, works best for him. Another strain that seems to be both indica and sativa is blue dream and he likes that for vaping. Good luck..excited to finally see some trials coming out.
When Jim uses a vaporizer, how many "tokes" does he inhale at one time. DS said to do one toke and then wait fifteen minutes before deciding to need a second dose. How does Jim approach it and is it different for the strain he is using?

I have the vaporizer but of course nothing to put inside as of yet. Not even sure of the mechanics of the machine. Or what is an amount to put in and how long it takes for that amount to be used up, etc.

@Sandy. Thanks for the congrats. As you know, I have been interested in trying MMJ for a while since it has been discovered it may have a positive effect. Certainly can't hurt any more than taking Baclofen, Neurotin.

@lefty. Do you have a cannabutter recipe you like? Do you cook it for three hours?

@Clarkstar. Do you only use edibles?

@Kicker. Self restraint! As a little girl, I found Exlax in my mom's medicine cabinet and learned the meaning of edibles!
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (06-05-2011), SallyC (06-05-2011), SandyC (06-07-2011)