View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 01:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No I stopped taking birth control on the advice of my gyn. He said with all the meds I am on right now, the best thing for me to do is use condoms. I'm up right now because I am a tad anxious. I took my nightly meds and hopefully they kick in soon so I can go back to sleep.
Speaking of sleep I wish I could have slept through this week and woke up when it was all over. This is the first cycle I have had where my anxiety and my mood swings are all over the place since being diagnosed with BP.
Does this happen every month now? If so I am going to have to have an air raid shelter built with a cell phone, cable TV, a computer, a week or two worth of food, a nice bathroom and comfy bed and hide in there. I wouldn't want to expose myself to anyone feeling like this.
Its a good thing I don't work anymore or else I would be a mess. Not like I am already.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II