Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hello,
For the MRI & report often you can ask for a copy of the report as well a as copy of the imaging on a cd. The place I got my MRI I had to buy copies of the actual films later , I didn't know it was a option to ask at the time, they didn't do the cd thing then.
It's just handy to have your own copies in case you want to have another dr or chiropractor give an opinion.

Plus you can also look up any medical words and descriptions ahead of time and be better informed with questions to ask the dr during the appt.

Up above the main TOS page is our sticky threads on Drs & PTs - you may want to see which TOS drs are near to your location in CA.

Your symptoms sound like they could be TOS , but it's good to have MRI's and the other tests just to help rule out anything else.

Keep reading the other posts and look thru the sticky threads.

TOS is often so different for each of us, sometimes we have to explore ourselves to find what helps or not, but this is a good place to get ideas & tips, and also on surgery if it comes to that point.

Make sure your desk/computer set up is as ergonomic as possible, be aware of your posture, take breaks to walk & stretch and get the blood flowing again.

Oh is the air conditioning blowing right on your hands or neck?
That is often a big aggravating factor for RSI as well as TOS.