View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I think approaching someone with rsd about getting mental help has to be done in a very careful way. I was talked many times about going back to a psychiatrist before I did. I see looking back that I should have went back sooner because when the mental aspects get out of hand it is harder to get a grip on.
My best pain doctor said to me that one can't be in pain for so long and it not impact mentally. It was such a better way of saying it rather then making it sound like this was in my head.
I don't live with my mom but she is my biggest support and we had a talk about how my condition impacts her. Not till we had this talk did I see how much it truly does. Now I make a concious effort to not get angry or short with her etc. Kb I think you need to talk to your husband. It is not ok for him to take his frustrations out on you.
Kb I don't agree with that doctor about your husband not returning to work. He may be able to if he finds the right treatment. I know a girl for ex who was in wheel chair,dropped out of school,etc. Now she is back in school and I saw a picture of her jumping into a pool. You just never know what treatment may help.

Today has been a bad day for MDH he is in alot of pain. And of course I come home from class tonight and he goes straight to bed. I tried to get a kiss and all I heard was that he was too tired and didnt want to be touched. I truly cant win for losing.
I hope that every one else had a better day. I really pray to the good Lord above keeps all of us safe in his arms and he own prayers!
kbltrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote