View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default breathing, inhaler and bind issues

I'm getting the ESR sedimentation rate drawn tomorrow to see if temporal arteritis maybe an issue. My doctor, a neurologist, at first thought that it most likely wasnt an issue, but after a few more complaints he just ordered the test.

My late issues are with my inhaler, and whenever I take a puff i feel like I have to go to the bathroom(#2) and then the rest of the day or at least feel like im breathing fine. that is of course when i dont take it, which i do actually take it PRN as needed. If I dont take it, I feel pretty bound up. May be just a passing intestinal issue, which i actually think it is. Although I do happen to still have that GERD, which im hoping to actually find a good enough treatment for when I see my GI in august. also, does klonopin have constipation as a side effect. as this new symptom seemed to correlate with that as well. doctor may switch to other med because klonopin sucks basically.

I always wondered if my neurontin somewhat interacted with my kidneys, and that in turn interacted with my taking of the PPI. He most likely will order a test for hpylori, as that is pretty standard, before trying to treat my thing with PPI, and if that comes back he will have me take both together

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote