View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, I can sympathize completely...

One night I woke up sneezing...came down here to check the boards, and sneezed for 2 hours... must have been 20 of them!

Even the cats are sneezing!

I got hubby Allegra, for his daily use and he likes it alot. I used to use it but thought it was fairly weak.

He uses Chlorpheniramine at night and Allegra during the day.
I use Zyrtec at night and nothing during the day. (normally he uses the chlorpheniramine at night only during the year).I will sometimes take grapeseed extract for one week bursts to calm some allergy responses down.

Both WalMart and Walgreen's have a generic version of Allegra now, for much less $$ expended.

I think Claritin is useless. It matched placebo in studies..yet still has a market share! It can also raise liver enzymes, which it did for me. I'd avoid it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote