View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by disab t View Post
Hi. The thing is I've been sick since 2007. I have Grave's disease and extremely uncontrollable high blood pressure that has caused a heart problem. So I know it scares any new doctor that sees me for the first time. When I went in my bloodpressure was 147/119. He did x-ray and it showed some fluid around my heart and I had heart palpatations of around 120. And I was just sitting there. But I have been dealing with this for years. And it's sad to say, but I am use to being in pain after so long.
They removed my total thyroid last year to try and control the symptoms of the Grave's Disease. The only thing that helped with was my tremors aren't that bad anymore and my eyes are a little better. Meaning I won't go blind now. With no insurance, I'm just racking up hospital bills which has totally screwed my credit now because they send them to collection companies. So another hospital bill, no thanks. I just take my medications and lie in bed until I can't take it anymore and then I go to ER.
The thing is, I had a hearing in April. But I never saw the judge, when I got there, my attorney just said he was sending me to consult exam. And after the phone call from the Social security office the following day after exam, she sent it to alj. 2 weeks later, he just make decision. I still don't know what it is. I'm scared out of this world. I need the insurance terribly bad. If not, I know I'm dead.
Couldn't stand the waiting. Called Hearing Office today. They said my file was just closed today. "Fully Favorable". I screamed and cried. Now the other part of the waiting begins.
disab t is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-10-2011)