View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbltrn View Post
Thank you for the reply. I have tried to look for groups on-line but i guess maybe I am looking i the wrong areas or something. I find ones that are for the person RSD but not for the loved ones.
I have tried to talk to him about it and most of the time it is like talking to a wall. i understand that he is in a lot of pain and he is under the care of a pain management dr. but nothing seems to help. This monday is the day that the trial period for the neurostilulation is over and the lead comes out. But that just means more pain just in a different area of the body. I feel so lost in his life. and going out with friends is not really something that I can do. no one to watch our little man and no one to be here for my husband while I am gone.
it is a very hard situation- to see your love one go thru and theres really nothing we can do except be there but i know my husband is not the same guy i married either- he's sad- angery- hurting- and he wants to do things but rsd just brings him down and the pain is so strong- my life has changed as well, and brings me to tears seeing him this way and hearing of others going thru this nightmare called rsd.. but what we can do is be the strongest we can be its hard especially if you have little childern i do not and you taking on a lot more responabilyt is tiredsome and hard,, theres really no words to say to help fix anything just support and venting- and making new friends with the same and each other being there in times we need support.

nevadabound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote