View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Hey everyone, few questions about CCSVI and LDN

This may be a dumb question but I was wondering that if LDN is used in trying to helping heroin addicts get off heroin, doesnt that mean

that theres a small amount of heroin in LDN?Because I thought when they wein people off of heroin they use a small amount of it to help

with withdrawl. Is there any opiate effect to LDN and could that be why people feel so much better? I was also wondering if LDN has been

proven to actually help prevent relapses or has it just shown to help symptoms of MS? Does anyone here take LDN as their only MS

treatment?

I also was wondering why more and more people arent looking into CCSVI? And how can doctors turn away patients with blockages in their

veins just because its not proven to cure MS? If a vein is blocked (especially a main artery in your neck) I think it should be unblocked and

if it wasnt it would obviously cause some problems regardless of whether you have MS or not. From what I understand 99% of doctors

dont know how to check or look for the right things when testing for CCSVI (and most doctors dont even know how to test for CCSVI) so

people are having to go to clinics specific in CCSVI testing to get checked.

Anyways, thanks for letting me ramble on and ask a million questions Thanks everyone for being so helpful in this forum! You guys help

keep me sane thru my limbo-land!

Last edited by californiafriend; 06-09-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to double space for those who need it :)
californiafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-09-2011), dmplaura (06-10-2011)