View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

hi all.

i've been kinda out of touch for a few weeks. sorry the children's health forum has gotten slow. we put our house up for sale. plus the usual stress. but i;m BACKKKKK.

lil'monkey had a first audition for a talent show yesterday. it went well. one of the judges cell phone rang right in the middle. but when it comes to music..not even a cell phone bothers her. she did well. second round is after spring break which is next week.

oh...she had an orthodontist appointment on monday. they are waiting until next month to put the bottom braces on. she had 2 baby molars that she had just pulled, so now on to the the next stage. she already has to wear this strange face gear. they are working on bringing her top teeth and FACE forward. she has the pallette spreader in top and will probably have to have a bottom one. jaw surgery this summer.

grandmonkey has either a cold or allergies. i'm leaning towards a cold. happens every time i break down and let him play at mcdonalds. washed his hands and face real good after...but germs germs germs. oh well. he will be ok.

okie dokie...who's next?

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote