View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyemma View Post
Well, I still have no answers regarding where my nerve pain is originating. I've been waiting for a week to hear from the doctor who will be scheduling my nerve conduction testing. Still no word... Also I'm still waiting for some blood work to come back about whether I have diabetes or not. The nurse at the neuro office told me that if the values came back normal, she could give me the results, but if they were abnormal, she'd have to give the results to the doc and let him contact me. It has been several days and still no word. I think the word stressed doesn't begin to describe how I feel. On top of that, the pain in my shoulder and arm is sometimes bordering on excruciating. I know I need to relax but I'm a worrier and just don't know how to deal with all this new stuff happening to my body and my life. It is so frustrating, to say the least. Any ideas on how long it should take to get results back from a fasting blood glucose test? I had to fast for 8 hours and then have blood drawn. They were also checking the HbA1c level in my blood, as well. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Bloods come back the same day.

Do you have any more symptoms ?

Its not medical advice, just an opinion !

My doctor is nice; every time I see him, I'm ashamed of what I think of doctors in general
plexus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote