View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ah...so much information that my head is spinning...

I have my attorney working towards getting work comp to approve me seeing Timothy Lubenow at Rush. My fingers are crossed, and I am praying that he is successful, but only time will tell. I really sense that my current doctors are just way out of their comfort zones when it comes to CRPS and seeing someone more specialized with it will be a giant relief. Last visit my current pain doctor even said that she just didn't know what to do and was just percribing stuff for generalized pain.

The nurse from my doctor's office called back (finally) and told be to stop taking the Cymbalta. Not sure what the doctor wants me to do beyond just stopping the Cymbalta.

I think my body may be going through some shock with just coming off the Tramadol suddenly...possibly the Lyrica too since that didn't get tapered off either and I was just told to stop taking it and take the Cymbalta instead. At this point I almost wonder if I should just go off everything and start from scratch since I am just not getting any sort of decent relief from any of it. Even the Lyrica which used to help when I was first put on it (last year) barely was making a dent now (though it DID make a difference that I could notice even if it wasn't much).

Guess I'll find out soon enough and in the mean time...well...I'll survive...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (06-09-2011)