View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

All animals are special. Several years ago we had to put down our dear Buddy. we had had our shelty for more years than normal for a shelty so we were blessed. we replaced her when I was ready with a dear little kitty from the humane society named Adora. I remember the cat we had when I was growing up. My sister had cancer and was at home a lot and my parents got a kitten for her. She was so smart, she knew how to open doors. She was such a wonderful mother to her young. She would catch a bug, take a leg off of it then let it go so her litter could learn how to catch it. Some of out favorites when our girls were older were our sugar gliders. They gave us about 20 babies or joies which gave us a lot of money!!!!! They were so interesting to watch, play with and watch them grow up. Animals teach children about the rest of this living world, such as with the sugar gliders the daddie would take care of them for hours so mom could have her hours of rest without two little wiggly things crawling back in her pouch and nursing! Oh I could go on and on about the pets we have had in our life

I know how you feel. You miss your precious cat. time will heal and eventually you will let another animal in your life and you will wonder how in the world you were able to live without it!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-10-2011), Freesia38 (06-10-2011), SallyC (06-09-2011)