View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Dont get me started! I moved to NH in 2005 and very soon after my best friend Maxxie the cat got very sick. He was my buddy. my breast cancer cat. I cried on him when I lost both my breasts. I cried on him when I couldnt face another day of my children petting on me with that look in their eye. I cried on him when I threw my DH out of the house because I didnt want him to watch me die. I cried on him when I found the strength to get up and start living again. He was 19 when I put him down in 2007.

Morgan my black and white kitty who was quiet and always in the back ground stood up and took his place. I was so amazed each and everyday how social she became, and in the end I got several great years with her that I would have never gotten had Maxxie lived and continued to be the boss. She didnt learn to meow till after Maxxie died because she never had to! He got everything for them. I put her down last year at the ripe age of 24! That was a record for the vets office. She was still lively, but blind and deaf and was going to end up falling off the stairs and breaking her neck. It ripped me in two to do it.

Jack my orange tiger has been so sick and even tho he just made 5 i swear I thought so many times that it was game over for him. Scary scary stuff.

I love love love my babies, and they are part of my world. One of the reasons I love this space is that they understand.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Freesia38 (06-10-2011), SallyC (06-09-2011)