Thread: Protandim
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I've been doing the same thing. LOL Researching each of the ingredients so I know more about them and understand how they work. Plus, having such bad allergies, I have to be a little more careful with what herbs I put in my body. I'm still working on my research.

What do you like about it and what don't you like about it? Has it actually improved anything for you? Has it helped with fatigue issues?

$40 is steep. However, if I don't need to take some of these vitamins and supplements I have been getting lately and even knock some meds off my list, the price may equal out to less than what I spend now per month. But, this is something that I need to think hard on. Right now, I try to get all my vit and nutrients through food sources. It's not an easy task and I do take a multi every other day for insurance. And, if you haven't gotten a cold or anything while on it, that would save some money too (between meds, supplies, and drs visit, if needed). But, yeah, I would really need to do a cost analysis to see if it was truly worth it.

Anyhow, I would like to hear more about what you have experienced while taking it and maybe some others would be interested as well.
$40 isn't bad, depends on what you compare it too. If you can lower other medications that often cost up to $100 or more, its a good deal. Just being objective. However, I know for some it can be high, the economy ain't easy.
lundgren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote