View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 02:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I got chosen for a grannt! :) What a blessing!

Soo... on top of my RSD I have an eye disease called kerataconus... well... I applied for a grant for these contact lenses that came out within the past few years just for the heck of it to see if I would get chosen.. and little did I know the Lord blessed me with this letter!!!! We all know with our medications and medical bills it gets soooo expensive!!! and this is just so exciting for me because I have never once in all my years have gotten a break from a vendor! It DOES happen! I am just so excited I had to share with you all!

by the way: these contacts run about 1500.00 just the contacts, not the fitting with the dr.

Dear Hannah,

Congratulations! You have been chosen as a recipient of the Sharing Vision Grant Program™. As a grant recipient, you will receive a free pair of ClearKone® hybrid contact lenses as well as free fitting from Dr. Barry Leonard. You may call Dr. Leonard’s office directly to set up an appointment with him.

Once you have completed the fitting process, I will be back in touch with you to fill out a testimonial form. Congratulations again on being selected, and I look forward to hearing about your experience with the ClearKone lens.

Sincerely,
Christina Kirby

Christina Kirby
Product Manager
SynergEyes, Inc.
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (06-10-2011), cindi1965 (06-11-2011)