Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
Arizona Compassion Club

602-576-1906

thats where i bought mine. not cheap though, the brownie was $15. they even deliver.
That was one he!! of a brownie! $15 for a brownie is a lot of money. Plus it didn't help you any with the pain. . . well, may it would have if you only had a bit of it and not the whole thing.

Cyn - Surfer is right. Ask around and you may just find someone who can help you. Young kids are secretive and when it comes to stuff like that, they don't say a word. DD21 had a friend over a few years ago. She asked if I smoked it. She had just heard about people with MS smoking it for pain relief. She was even willing to find someone to buy it from to help me. Of course, DD21 told her no, I didn't smoke and no, thanks, my mom doesn't need to smoke it.

Since mmj is now legal, I keep hearing of all these people who have been smoking for pain for years (and even a few that are still smoking it just for fun). Everyone seems to be offering me advice and telling me to get my card. So yes, you probably know some grown-up cannabis users. Just mention that you now have your card and don't know where to buy it and people will start fessing up to smoking it occasionally or regularly themselves. One of DBF's friends just did that to me. I was so surprised as I had no idea and never would have guessed it.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-10-2011), dmplaura (06-11-2011)