View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop42 View Post
I had surgery 20 years ago and I really never recovered from it. I haven't been able to work, or do much of anything since then. I think one of my problems is I just worked too long before I ever got diagnosed and had the surgery. About 12 years. There was no Internet back then, so I had no clue what was wrong with me. When I had the surgery I had never even heard of TOS, so I had no idea how tramatic these surgeries can be.

I don't know if you've checked out my joint mobility post, but I have improved considerably from doing Intu-flow and Sharon butler's program. My advice would be give the Intu-flow a try, it's on youtube, so it wouldn't cost you anything if it doesn't work out.
Coop,

What was it about your particular situation that contributed to the poor results? Was it the time elapsed between original symptoms and diagnosis that made the situation too far gone? Could it be that procedures and results have improved since then? Or do you have a unique set of abnormalities?

I'm really curious what factors set apart those with great vs. good vs not so good results.

Thanks.

KY
kyoun1e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote