View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Advertising is everything. People believe the ads on tv and in magazines, they just do not understand, these ads are put out by the industry that grows that crop, of course they are going to say it's fine for us. Like the stupid commercials that say "your body doesn't know the difference between cane sugar and corn sweeteners." Of course our bodies don't know the difference, it's all garbage. Same as the dairy industry telling people that dairy does a body good, that it actually helps you lose weight. All smoke and mirrors. Same goes for the soy industry, and I believe soy is one of the worst things we could put in our bodies, yet there are people whom think it's so healthy and that's because the soy growers tell them so. Everyone needs to listen to the people outside the industries, and hear the real truths about these products.

You have to be careful with stevia products too. Some of them actually have very little stevia in them. I am growing my own stevia this year, will see how that works!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote