View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I suppose Dr. Swank would say that there is a vascular component of MS. As I posted just now in my thread about taking Nattokinase to lower blood viscosity, Dr. Swank's test for MS was to put a little of the patient's blood in a dish under a microscope, and add a drop of oil. If the person had MS, the cells in the blood would slow when faced the oil. He tested my blood this way, but he also used the more common diagnostic tools. My cells slowed.
He wanted all MS patients to be on a low saturated fat diet, and I have been on it for a long time. I always declined if I got off for a few days--some may say this was not an
MS reaction? A different vascular reaction? Whatever the case, Dr Swank lived into his
late 90's on his own diet, even though men in his family usually died three decades earlier (it's been a while since I read this, so if I am not exactly correct, excuse.).

I am now taking Nattokinase to lower blood vicosity, which I posted elsewhere.

I would not start LDN because opiates are my only pain killer other than anesthesia.
Otherwise I would love to try LDN. I was given naltrexone once by a quack who thought he would get me off Klonopin quickly. I had seizures and shocking low blood pressure....but this probably was higher dose Naltrexone. I have no idea. I obviously
needed the Klonopin for minor seizure activity, or else one might say that he took me off
Klonopin too fast by using Naltrexone. I know Klonopin is not an opiate, but I am just
reporting on what happened with the quack, who lost his license in WA state, although I think he is back in practice.
Mariel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-11-2011), dmplaura (06-27-2011)