View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I tried Master Kush last night, two regular "draws" from the vaporizer. DH and I did it wrong in loading the vaporizer though. Turns out the cannabis needs to be put in a grinder. It will take less and that is a good thing considering the cost.

I got ready for bed, taking out my contacts, getting on PJ's. Everything ready in case I had an overstone.

It worked. At least I think it worked. Even if it was more mental than actually physical, it did work. I felt more relaxed - not as tight, usual burning pain in feet was not there and only two spasms as I got sleepy.

Tonight I will begin an elimination of prescription drugs starting with baclofen because the MMJ is to replace the pharmaceuticals.

A store opened up in Phoenix called WeGrow. It sells paraphenalia and supplies to home growers. DH and I wanted a grinder. Cost $16 with tax. This grinder has particular mechanisms that grind the cannabis into a fine powder than has a screen that "catches" a more potent part of the bud a higher THC content...not exactly sure how. It was explained, I just did not follow it.

WeGrow had only one guy who seemed to know what he was doing.

WeGrow had a stoner mentality. I encountered two workers that really did not know what they were talking about. To be fair, this type of worker can be found at plenty of retail stores as well.

And one guy buying equipment whose voice sounded just like the stereotypical dude in a MJ movie.

But for the most part, it was interesting. There was a service that would come to your home to assist in setting up a grow room, classes for instruction, etc. Cost was high but I do not recall the price because I am not interested in that part of the cannabis industry.

We had a few questions. And one we forgot to ask. We forgot to ask about storage. I purchased a mason jar from Cost Plus to seal the buds. Cost was about $3/jar. Michael's had cheaper jars, good size but the jars at Cost Plus were easier to hold and had an easier opening mechanism. Both places are good for us because if we need more jars, they are easy to obtain. DH and I do not know where to store the jar, in the freezer or in a dark place, i.e. the closet shelf?
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (06-11-2011), SandyC (06-13-2011)