View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

What about her care? What she has now is not sufficient nor what she deserves. I do hope you have told her of the information I provided and the importance of the Epileptologist and the Comprehensive Center. For you or any family member to choose not to tell her and not direct her to the best level of care would not give her that choice and she has that right and ability. I hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling that you are happy with this decision because it may be easier on family and not necessarily done for her and her desires etc. I recall that she liked living in NY! Lots of families make decisions for others with have a chronic illness based on what they themselves desire and what is easiest on them. It is not about them. I posted all of the information for her benefit. What abt her care form this point on, and have you directed her to this site? Please share that with us. Epilepsy is not the same as mental retardation that requires someone with them. If she does get the proper care, you may have to adjust to her wellness. Can you do that? Tattoo
Tattoo2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ridehard2208 (06-12-2011)