View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

There wasnt a surge any where else in the house. Just in the bathroom.

My aunt came over tonight (she lives across the street) and she changed the bulbs for me...which I now feel bad about because she has pneumonia and I wasnt expecting her to climb up on my shower chair to get the light bulb out of that fixture (I didnt have a spare bulb for that one) Scared the crap out of me when she climbed up on that chair. (mostly because she was holding onto my $1500 glass shower door when she did it)

At least the fixture above my sink has new bulbs in it...so I can see to pee.

My aunt worries me. She has pneumonia and still insisted on changing all those light bulbs for me, and then when the neighbor's called the fire department tonight (someone fell) she went running up the street to see what happened (I followed slower behind. I wanted to see the fire engine)

She's on 80mg of oral prednisone right now. I think that's why she's bouncing off the walls tonight. I would be too. Most oral pred I've ever had was 60mg.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote