View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spine95 View Post
Rich, had I not been able to handle the VA doctor, my next step was the Advocates' office. I still contacted them the next day when I had cooled off. I wasn't about to do it while that hot under the collar. They were very supportive and thanked me for the call as they had received other complaints on that doctor and they were monitoring him. They requested a follow up letter from me to go into his file. He was reassigned to another doctor that they said I would be pleased with. He saw Dad annually for the next 18 years and they actually became chums. Have a good day.
Hey spine95, I wasn't meaning to imply you weren't taking good care of your Dad, nor that you were unaware of the right things to do. I am really glad, your Dad got properly taken care of thanks to a caring and loving son.

I really was trying to offer support and helpful info. I do have a working knowledge of the VA Hosp, and for a long time had a negitive feeling toward them. Now I really feel they are trying to clean up their act, but when I hear of a Vet such as your Dad being mistreated I also get hot under the collar.

Thanks for being a good Son
God Bless You!

Rich!!

PRIDE OF THE SETTING SUN; LAND OR SEA WE LIVE TO BE FREE
ridehard2208 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DVORA (09-13-2011)