View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 02:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks very much for your replies.

My symptoms are right-sided pain in my ribs shoulder right side of the neck and shoulder blade. Some tingling and numbness in my arm and hand all of which is aggravated by the use of my right hand. I may have a second injury called a neuroma in my ribs. My MRN shows compression from the scalene muscles and first rib. My EMG shows nerve abnormality in the muscle supplied by my C7 nerve root.

Dr. Filler is the surgeon that has recommended a scalenectomy. Have you done any good or bad things about him?

What is Dr. Agnew doing for you? In other words, how did you know that he was the right doctor? I'm trying to figure out if he would be worth the trip to Santa Barbara based and your recommendation.

Meanwhile, I have appointments coming up with Dr. Edelman and Dr. Gelebart at UCLA. Have you heard anything about those doctors?

Have you found any physical therapy that helps? If so what kind and you have any one practitioner to recommend? Also, I never heard of Dr. Jordan before. Do you know how I could find out more about him?

I would be most appreciative if anyone else can weigh in on any of the above. Thanks again so very very much. And, of course, please feel free to PM me.
LA31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote