View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmichael View Post
Dear Chemar -

I'm beginning to suspect that y'all were right, and I was just misreading your 02-08-2010 sticky note. Attentional issues were never my forte and the loss of executive function observed by Libon et al (2010) in 2/3rds of CRPS patients hasn't helped any.

If that's the case you have my sincere apology for pulling both you and Jo in on this fire drill. I look at some of the other principal forums you moderate - MS being by far the largest with this place in second - but then see that there are a good number of folks in forums such as ALS. The simple fact you guys digest that much pain all day is astounding. Tonglen practice writ large. Check it out: http://www.shambhala.org/teachers/pema/tonglen1.php And thanks for everything.

Mike
I did the same misread as Mike!

To Jo and Chemar, thanks so much for bumping the info on SCS and CRPS!

Can you give me any pointers on locating Mike's older post which contained a detailed review of research specifically pertaining to SCS and CRPS. It is certainly worth bumping up. I regret that I did not print it out but felt reasonable comfortable that I could dig it up again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote