View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi butterfly,

Welcome to the forum. I'm no Dr. but what you are describing sounds possibly like a seizure. Before I started having seizures I had wicked migraine headaches. The best thing for you to do is to go and see an Epileptologist (Dr. speacializing in epilepsy) and be sure you go to an Epilepsy Center which are often found at University Hospitals. Stress, lack of sleep and hormones changing are 3 big things that can trigger seizures. If you have a calendar write down what time this possibles seizure happened with a description and be sure to show it to the Dr. often they can see a pattern in seizures. Start taking vitamin B12 once a day and stay away from anything with nutra sweet in it because nutra sweet will cause more electrical activity in the brain and can trigger seizures for people. I wish you the best of luck and if you are in the U.S. you can call the Epilepsy Foundation of America at 1-800-332-1000 and they will send you info. on epilepsy as well as give you advice as to what might be going on and they will also tell you of Drs. in your area. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote