View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Aarcyn,

Yea! Master Kush, eh? Sounds like a good one to me.

I'm glad it's relieving pain and it's not making you too stoney. I can't read anything after medicating - I can't remember a thing I read, lol.

As for storage - don't woory about it too much. As long as it's in a baggie, jar, or anything that's airtight, your alright. I would stick it in a closet where it's dark. I have a refrigerator on our back patio that doesn't work and has a locking device on it. I keep everything in there. Kind of like a poor man's safe, I guess.

Isn't it nice to wake up in the morning with no hangover from drugs?

You mentioned smoking at 7 and again at 10:30. That's a good regimend (sp). I had mentioned not to go to bed for a couple hours after using, but it's ok if it's the second time you smoked in a night. I don't know why that is. If you try to go straight to bed after medicating the first time, your mind will be too active, I've found. If I smoke a second time, it just knocks me out.

Also, I tried to accept your friend invite, but it doesn't seem to be working? Probably operator error (me).

Lefthanded - "I am deeply troubled that anyone would encourage this kind of abuse of the law. To me it is no different than faking pain to get a prescription for pain medication . . . it is fraud."

A couple of things... I never encouraged anyone to do anything. Another thing is perspective. In California, pot has been decriminalized. It's a $50 ticket, which is less than any moving violation in a car. My son decided it's worth $50 to have protection while doing what he was going to do anyway and to be able to buy from a legitimate source. I'm just happy he doesn't care much for alchohol. I think the best line I ever heard about marijuana being a gate-way drug was a person who said it was a gateway drug because it had to be purchased illegallly from drug dealers who tend to sell other drugs as well.
The dr. gave my son the precription. The dr asked what his ailment was and he told him he sometimes got anxious (not a lie), but I assume everyone sometimes gets anxious.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-13-2011), dmplaura (06-13-2011)