View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

For the first few years my life declined. I went on meds, rested, did as I was told. I was a great patient. I took meds that made me sleepy, took meds that woke me up. Took meds that "controlled" my disease, and took meds that made me feel horrible. I kept taking those meds even tho my life was swirling the drain.

Then...I laid down my needles. I cleared out my diet. I had quit smoking long ago. I started walking. I plan on running. I plan on hiking. I plan on starting to live my life WITH MS. It will probably never leave me and always be a thorn in my side, but I am learning how to adjust to it being that monkey on my back.

I cant go jogging alone, I have to have someone with me because I go blind, but I am not going to stop now. I cant drive much anymore because of my vision, but I have a chauffer. I need to be super organized before I get to the grocery store because the bright lights, and noise and all the colors will freak me out, so I hang onto my large print list and hand ful of coupons.

I have decided to get up, get out and get on with it.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (06-14-2011), dmplaura (06-13-2011)