View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Splendor

Ahhhhh the splendor of the well baked mud pie; but courtesy or our daughter, I learned one must also bring powdered sugar from the house to make the proper mud pie. They must be sweet, you know? Yes, those precious days of wonderful younguns come and go very swiftly and before you know it, they are off to college. WOW how the time flew with our children. At first it seemed we would never get to sleep through the night again with our twins, who came first, of course, and before we know it all four children are out of the school system, one finished with college, another stalled, another serving in the military and married, while our youngest is still trying to sort out the notion of relationships with her boyfriend ["Men!!" I can hear the chorus ringing loudly around the curves of our earth], and to think we ever boasted about the "shot heard 'round the world," when it was really that eons old "Men!" Yup, we do step on our lower lips from time to time as our knuckles drag the ground........

It gives me pleasure Pooh, to think of the times you must have smiled during the day. A good lot I would suppose. Yup.

One of them,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (06-14-2011), Rrae (06-25-2011), Sophie_ (06-14-2011)