Thread: Graham crackers
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Graham crackers

I just threw out a s'more, something that is pretty much sacrilege to a chocolate lover.

The graham cracker was NASTY! It tasted like old rotting cardboard, and what's worse, it smelled like rotting cardboard too once I got the marshmallow and Hershey bar on it.

It was store brand, and fairly fresh graham crackers. What is the deal with graham crackers? I cant find any anywhere that dont taste like something that came out of a landfill! They're either too crumbly and wont support putting a piece of chocolate and a giant marshmallow on them, or they have a horrible smell to them. It doesnt matter if they're name-brand or store brand graham crackers. They're all icky!

I talked to my aunt about it tonight, because we're both huge fans of s'mores, and she said she'd noticed it too...that graham crackers no longer taste good. Like when I was little and they were so good they were like cookies. (tasted good with fruit punch Hi-C) Are my aunt and I the only ones who've noticed that the quality of graham crackers has gone down??

All I want is a decent s'more and I cant find a decent graham cracker that doesnt taste like it's made out of particle board.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-14-2011)