View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Kitty, Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I should have mentioned that I'm no longer in the military and once you've left the army here, you're placed into our NHS along with everyone else. in 2009 I had the nerve conduction along with MRI, CT scan and blood test when I had this suspected EQ episode. There were some abnormalities with the conduction test and one of the blood results (cant remember which one)at that time.
Since then I have moved and it's a case of starting all over once more. The GP i'm seeing has done quite a few blood tests and said there was no vitamin difficiency, but my liver results were high. I've since then been sent for an ultrasound but have not had the results. As I'm typing this my right arm is cramping /tightening, abdomen is really being squeezed. Burning all over the cheek and eye on the right side of my face. I keep getting this "spider crawling over my head" sensation. My right thigh is visible twitching and my hands are shaking. My vision is blurred/ double. If I close my right eye, the vision in my left eye seems to be flicking from left to right really fast.
I've also got this tingling sensation in my private parts.
All this just while I'm sat here typing this.
Once again thanks for the welcome
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (06-21-2011)