View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Steve, if you're not already doing this you might want to start a symptom journal. I found this very helpful when trying to recall when a certain symptom started or what it felt like.

Each day I'd jot down the date and whatever symptom I was having. After a while you can check to see if there are patterns or if something reoccurs frequently. I learned not to rely on my memory because that just didn't work!

It's also helpful when you see the doctor. They can look at your journal and get a better idea of the symptoms your presenting.

Many of the symptoms you're describing do sound alot like MS - especially the squeezing around the midsection. We call that the "hug". I've also had the creepy-crawlies that feel like a bug or something on your skin. Very unnerving! There are several threads on the MS forum about tremors and other symptom of MS. Unfortunately, many other conditions mimic MS so it's important that your doctor rule out things before diagnosing. This is what takes so long. Have you seen an neurologist that specializes in MS?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.