View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Layers

The more I stretch and do this Intu-flow, I can feel the layers and pockets of tension gradually getting smaller. It's pretty neat. I'm actually having a lot of fun with it now. In the beginning, say the first 8 or 10 months, I actually dreaded adding new stretches because it was so painful afterwards. Everything would just get so tight and inflamed later in the day, from the stretching.

I'm starting to see now how tight and stuck together my muscles really were. It's kind of like unthawing a bag of frozen chicken parts. The more twisting, turning, and rocking back and forth I do, the easier they come apart. It's the same thing with muscles. I'm learning to play around and hit them from as many different angles as I can. Sometimes that's what it takes to get a muscle to release.

As things heal, I'm also finding that I can spend a lot more time during the day stretching and it's making things go faster. My body is starting to recover from the stretches alot faster. It's also getting easier to stretch the tight areas because I have some slack to work with. In the beginning everything was so tight, I had no side to side movement in my joints.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (06-14-2011)