View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a rough night last night despite self medicating twice.

There may be two different reasons, one related to the vaporizer and one non related.

first, the non - I was bitten by something about five days ago. Thought I was just having a reaction to a mosquito bite but it has not healed, red angry large swollen area on my abdomen. An ER doctor lives nearby. He was going to come over but he most have gotten busy. I will call him again today and have him drop by.

It is nice to have a neighbor doctor who will make a house call and not charge. I will give him a bread (as most of you know, I make breads and people buy them, some for over ten years now.)

The second may be vaporizer related. The first time I vaped, I noticed it much more than the last two times. What was the difference? I did not break up as much of the bud and DH takes what was not used and puts it back in the grounded container.

So some of the brown used goes in with the good. I am thinking out with the old and only using fresh each time.

But tonight I am going to try the edible brownie instead of vaping. I will be starting with 1/4 because it is more potent so less is a good starting point. I will just get ready for bed early so that I can handle a negative response.

There is an upside to an overstone. It may make me miserable to cannabis does not kill, even if it is unpleasant. The only time I had an overstone, I knew in the back of my head that it was better than drinking too much alcohol. I would much rather lie in bed than moan over a toilet.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (06-14-2011), dmplaura (06-16-2011)