View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

fmichael -

"Instead, he's willing to prescribe a perfectly legal drug, Marinol, which is a synthetic but exact copy of one of the nine naturally occurring THC molecules [Delta-9] in marijuana."

Boy, this caught my eye. The dr. is willing to give you a synthetic copy of something that already exists in a better form. Ok doc, that's logical.

I'm in California and smoke mj nightly. I have a routine with the wifey.... After dinner and before we sit down to vegitate in front of the tv, I'll go out back and medicate. When I come in, we both go on the couch and she rubs my feet and legs and in return I rub her feet. She has no pain, but likes her feet rubbed. By the time this is over, I have NO pain and when bedtime rolls around, I sleep like a baby til morning.

I have a good relationship with my g.p. and I can talk to him about anything. He once told me he didn't like me 'self-medicating' with mj. I told him, fine, prescribe me something I can grow for free in the backyard, eliminates my pain for a few hours, lets me sleep all night and awake refreshed. He just gave me a dirty look, lol.

I have a good gp, but I think drs. have a God complex or something. If they didnt learn it in med school, it can't be good for you.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote