View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I had a ball at Best Buy today!!

Alan and I were at Kings Plaza in Brooklyn for our podiatry appointments. We go there and return via Access a ride.

So after our appointments we went into the brand new Best Buy that had just opened up.

I said 'Let's see what the latest computer gadgets are"

Well!!!! I was looking at laptops and I ask the guy "I know that they get hot, what do we need to keep it cooler (just in case I ever get one).

He takes me over to this cooling pad that plugs into the laptop and it costs only $19.95

So I made a mental note (If Melody ever gets a laptop, she gets a cooling pad too).

Then!!!!! I walk over to what I thought was a giant monitor and I'm looking for the tower part and I call the help guy over and I said "Excuse me, where's the rest of the computer?" and the guy goes "Right here"

I said "Right where?" and the guy bursts out laughing and said 'THIS is the computer"

I said 'WHAT is the computer"?????.

He takes my hand, puts it on the monitor and says 'No more tower"

I said 'Get outta here".

I'm looking and he goes "And you're going to love this"

He touches the screen and up comes the internet.

I look at him and he says "you don't even need a keyboard"

I said "Oh yeah, how do I get on Facebook?"

He goes 'Write it on the monitor"

So there was Melody WRITING ON THE FRONT OF THE MONITOR and I wrote

FACEBOOK.COM and with my finger, touched the ENTER button and WHAM, I was on Facebook.

So I'm touching this and going here and I'm learning all the bells and whistles, and Alan walks up to me and says 'We have to leave for the Access a ride"

And I looked at him and I said "Are you kidding, we have 30 minutes, go and play one of the games or something, I'm having a ball, look at this."

Well I was in LOVE, and it only cost $1100.

So some day if I ever win $1100.00 I'll dream.

Honestly, this is like a toy for me. I prefer a keyboard (they did have a cordless mouse, and the guy explained "this whole system is done wirelessly so if you bought it you'd have to buy a router".

So today I learned about the latest tech things and I had a ball at Best Buy.

Next money I have my next podiatry appointment.

Guess where I'm going after the appointment?

ROFL.

So FUN!!!!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-15-2011), Dejibo (06-17-2011), Jomar (06-15-2011)