View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerky View Post
Well almost 18 months after I got the epidural I finally have the answer. I do not think for a minute that the 16 doctors I have seen did not all know the answer but rather did not want to tell me what was wrong due to the fact that they did not want to be in a malpractice suit against one of their brothers. I just was diagnosed with a tear/hole in a disc that is leaking spinal fluid. I have been told that it is leaking onto a root nerve which looks damaged also. They say when spinal fluid hits other nerves it causes them to reach with sever pain and kind of short out. This explains my pain increasing and the uncontrollable jerking. Check out this website if after a epidural you have complications. chirogeek com/000_Anular_Tear_1.htm[/url]) At least now I have an answer to it all

Jerky
My son has been going thru this same experience...two years ago he had an ESI and has had uncontrollable pain and spasms in his leg and buttocks ever since...we went to the Mayo in MN and they had no clue what was wrong.
Please let me know how you are doing and how did they diagnose that you had a tear?
I pray that you will respomd and are still on these boards
Kellysmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote